Code of Conduct
Our commitment to each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities requires a personal character that is rooted in integrity, strengthened by courage and modeled as leadership with unconditional respect for all.
- We are committed as professionals to doing what is right despite fear or pressure. We are committed to our mission and are always aligned with our Core Values.
- We promise to be a company known for our principled trustworthiness, our continuous improvement, our focus on customer success, our goal of principled relationships, and for our production of superior results.
- I am rooted to doing what is right by the continuous discernment of the highest possible moral action. I am strengthened by courage to do the highest moral act regardless of risk to self-interest or personal comfort. I vow to choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong.
- My commitment is visible through my unconditional positive respect for all persons and by my unflagging encouragement of others to act rightly. I acknowledge that I truly honor others by intentionally modeling what is right and by direct, respectful requests that they do the same.
- I will always discern how to rightly deliver my best effort. To serve our mission and to benefit others, I will seek to be effective and efficient in all I do. I will continue to advance my professional skills and the capabilities of the company to consistently deliver superior results.
- I accept that I am a leader, regardless of my position. I am committed to set a positive example, knowing that what I do and how I do it matters to the world that we share. I will never place a relationship at risk by my passivity, silence, avoidance, excuses, blame, deceit, anger, grudge-bearing or lack of forgiveness. I commit to this.